Sunday, January 25, 2009

Next Fall

So, this school has been one I've looked into and thought about off and on for the past couple of years, but it has been weighing heavily on my heart for a couple of weeks now. As in, seriously considering the possibility of attending the school in the Fall of 2009. To save you from the exhausting list of my personal questions and thoughts about actually attending Eternity Bible College, I'll just post the link to their website. Look around a bit. . . read some of what they have to say about the program. . . watch Francis Chan's video about his heart for what the school should be like. . . and I would love to hear your feedback. 

I have my moments where I just think "man, I really, really feel like this school sounds like my place. My niche." but then I have my moments where I go through my list of "what ifs. . ." and I begin to think maybe it's not so much the place for me. But the majority of the time, I look at it and go "I feel like I would love it here." 

Tell me some of your thoughts! :) 



1 comment:

Nate Hanson said...

So, this is kind of weird. But, I searched for something today and your blog popped up.

I actually go to Eternity Bible College and I grew up in Portland, Oregon... Weird!

Anyway... I'd love to answer any questions you have about the school or are or anything.

God bless, Sister!

-Nate