Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2 blogs?!

I'm apparently going to have 2 blogs this school year. I have been asked to be one of the student bloggers here at EBC, which honestly is a huge honor to me and I am sooo excited to do it!! Reading Alise's blog (who is now a close friend of mine here at EBC) was so key to my taking the risk in applying and moving down here for school, and it's amazing to think that someone else could be encouraged and have their questions answered through reading my blog on the EBC website. 
Right now, the blogs aren't up yet. We had our "bloggers photoshoot" the other day, where Mark Beuving, the Dean of Students and my intro to Discipleship Counseling professor, took pictures of all 6 of us who will be blogging this school year. I'm going to put up some of the pictures for your viewing pleasure. I just sent in my first blog entry to Mark to put up on the website, but I'm not quite sure when he'll update the site and get them going. Probably soon. Anyway, here's a link to the blogs page: EBC student bloggers in case that doesn't work out, basically if you go to eternitybiblecollege.com, and click on the "future students" link on the left-hand side, then click on the "student bloggers" link on the left hand side of that page, you should arrive at the same place. 
So, I don't know how often I'll be updating this blog. Feel free to keep up with my EBC blog! I'm excited to be apart of such a neat project. :)

So here's all of us, starting with me from right to left: Josh, Alise, Brad, Scott and Torri. 
Alise, Torri, Scott and I are all mimicking our friend Gerry and his mannerisms
this one was just for fun: our evolution impression ;)
soccer team picture, anyone? 
I'm stuck in a hedge!!





No comments: